Subject: Re: [Leica] Still confused (was: 35, 90 and now 50mm?)
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 08:26:07 -0500 (CDT)

I agree with part of your message exactly.....I used to want
a faster 50 and 90 for the maximum aperture.....since I've
had a new 90, I've wished I'd bought a 2.8 elmarit instead..
I'm always unsure of focus and DOF at f2....so the lighter,
smaller elmarit I used to use was enough...
same with the 50......I'd love to have a 35 1.2, tho....HEHEHE...

Anybody wanna trade an EXC+ or better elmarit for a minty 90
Summicron? (the one just prior to the asph....like new)

Walt

On Fri,
29