Subject: [Leica] Re: What travel lenses (whither the 50)?
From: Goldworm@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:47:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/00 12:08:15 AM,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

<<Re: What travel lenses (whither the 50)?>>

What lens(es) do you use at home, in your neighborhood, in your city? The
best practice for travel pictures in to take pictures at home. It is
difficult at best to turn on one's seeing just because you are in a foreign
place. Somewhere in my message lies the idea that we have to trust ourselves
and our responses to what we see. Lenses are only a technicality, tantalizing
though they may be.

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Irving Goldworm