Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonny Deadman real Leica print! :-)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 12:57:42 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> > You hit the motherload Johnny!
> > Print looks great on my monitor!<<<<<<<<
>
> Hi Mark,
> If it looks good on your screen try and imagine what it looks like in
> real life!
>
> I've shown the print to a number of folks since it arrived and they are
> blown away with the quality of the print, not to mention what an
> incredible moment in time Johnny captured.  And from the closeness to
> the subjects! That as much as anything is quite amazing.
>
> Yes folks, this photograph at 11 by 17 is a beauty!
>
> Johnny, I'm envious!
>
> ted

Me too!
Always nice when the same talent who can capture that moment can also be a print maker.
Print making does not happen in a moment!
mark rabiner

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Jonny Deadman real Leica print! :-))
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Jonny Deadman real Leica print! :-))