Subject: Re: [Leica] Proper Hood for 135 Tele-Elmar?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:04:11 -0400

Kip Babington jotted down the following:

>> (I gather the 12575 can also be used on the 90 T.-E.)
>
> The 12575 worked fine on my "fat" 90 T-E when I had it.  It fit reversed as
> well.

Works on a thin TE too, my standard lens shade on that instead of that
stupid rubber thing.

M.

- --
Martin Howard               | "Why do I think that MacOS is better than
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU | Windows? Well, you can put sideburns and
email: howard.390@osu.edu   | shades on a 50-year old guy...but that still
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/  | don't make him Elvis"  -- Unknown