Subject: [Leica] Pradovit P20022002 versus Pradovit 600
From: Matthias de Biasi <matthias62@yahoo.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:44:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everybody,

Since I'm quite new to the LUG, actually this is my
first day, it might be possible that the question I
bring up is not new. Anyway, I would really appreciate
any advise anyone could give me.

I would like to bye a Leica slide projector. I now
have the possibility to either bye a used Pradovit
P2002 with a Colorplan P1 2,5/90 which I could get for
about 300-350$ or to go for a new Pradovit 600 with
the Colorplan P2 2,5/90 which sells for about 450$.
The other option would be the Pradovit 600IR which is
about 500$ here in Germany.

What are your recommendations? Is the P2002 a lot
noisier than the 600? Is the cooling system of the
P2002 with the double fan a lot better than the one
used in the 600?

Thank you very much for your detailed answer.

Matthias de Biasi
Stuttgart, Germany