Subject: [Leica] Moribund "R": A cloudy crystal ball ?
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:11:10 -0400

In light of the recent thread regarding the Leica's seeming lack of interest
in further development of the "R" system, I thought I'd pass along a short
note I received from Roger Horn back in April:

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Moribund "R": A cloudy crystal ball ?)