Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL .58 accurate with a Noctilux?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:25:34 -0600

Leica sent an email newsletter around saying that the 0.58x would be fine
with the Noctilux and Erwin figures so as well:

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/technics/rfaccuracy.html

As long as you are careful of course!

JBC

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 TTL .58 accurate with a Noctilux?)