Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:13:31 -0500

You ought to see Sam Abel's book,  Stay This Moment. I understand these were taken
on a tripod with a cable release and many were taken with a Leica. You can use
these two tools, along with good film and processing to produce images as good as
MF cameras

Replies: Reply from "Bob Stack" <ticino@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)