Subject: Re: [Leica] Any classes or seminars in January?
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:26:50 -0400

Well there is a NANPA conference in Las Vegas..... it is not really Leica
oriented although Leica will be there and several Leica shooters attend.
NANPA is the North American Nature Photography Association but it is now
World wide.  I have gone every year since its start and it is very
motivational.  I just received my application in the mail today.  You should
be able to get some more info from www.nanpa.org.