Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina LUG report (1a)
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:56:40 -0700

Sounds like you have far more details than do I.  All I know is that
imprinted on the right temple is "ZEISS TITANIUM CE FRAME JAPAN."  They sell
them in Costco.  Pain in the neck.  Non-standard sized screws keep coming
loose, and are hard to replace.

Tom

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Photokina LUG report (1a))