Subject: RE: [Leica] Summarit take apart?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:08:36 -0400

Anyone who takes apart any object, not intended for home repairs, which will
cost more to replace than it would to have it properly cleaned/repaired,
should have his/her head examined. However, taking apart and attempting to
fix/clean something which would cost more to have it professionally
repaired/cleaned than it would to replace it is another matter
entirely...:-)

B. D.