Subject: RE: [Leica] What we shoot (was: TWO AMAZING PHOTOS)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:39:54 -0700

Don't be too sure.  I just caught the last three minutes of his son Justin
speaking at the state funeral.  That boy pulled the sword out of the stone.
He's got his father's vision, conviction and eloquence - those three minutes
left me winded.  At the end the entire audience - and this is at a state
funeral in a basilica - leapt to their feet and applauded for two minutes!
No, we have not heard the last of the Trudeau name.

Paul