Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:41:29 +0100

Mark

Im not surprised that it doesnt work in Rodinal, if thats what you
found I wont waste time trying, think Ill get hold of some DDX.  Would
be nice if its a real alternative to APX25 in Rodinal as you have said
before.

Jason Hall

> Jason Hall wrote:
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > What speed to you rate Delta 100 at, any ideas how it would be in
> > Rodinal?  Ive just bought some to try alongside my usual suspects.
> >
> > Jason Hall
> >
> My results way back with Rodinal and Delta 100 when it first came
out were
> terrible so I went back to Pan F.(in Rodinal)
> When I discovered Xtol I found Delta to be the best deal.
> I does not seem less sharp than Pan F in Rodinal (it may be though)
and it is

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)
Message from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: Vs: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)