Subject: RE: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS -Last comment from B.D., in response to Walt's interesting post...:-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:43:17 -0400

All true - and some of it very sad...particularly the idea that anyone who
considers him/herself a photographer of any sort wouldn't want to
see/admire/laugh at/learn from other folks' work.....But, what the hey....as
to repair people, collectors, etc., you're absolutely right - one does not
necessarilly translate into the other....But I must say I find it hard to
understand why someone who isn't smitten with photography would choose
cameras to collect, just as I can't fathom why someone who doesn't at least
try to play the guitar, would collect them...presumably if one collects
things like cameras, cars, guitars, guns, etc., one does so because one is
involved with their use somehow...But, to each thems own......

And forget that I ever posted the post in the first place.....:-)

B. D.