Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin, photographic technique
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:57:05 -0400

- --NU0Ex4SbNnrxsi6C

2000-10-02-09:09:55 Walter S Delesandri:
> Sure, I'll bite!!!.....IF you are going to do the kind of photography
> that demands tripod, mirror lockup, etc.(and we ALL do scenics,
> etc-occasionally) why NOT use a medium format or field 4x5 camera?

If that's the only or even the main thing you'll be doing, why not
indeed?  But if you'll be doing the landscape thing only occasionally,
it's easier to tote along a carbon-fiber Gitzo to slap your Leica on
occasionally than to schlep a whole 'nother camera system.  Oh, and if
I wanted to take a 4x5, I'd have to buy it first. :-)

H'mm...  Sinar?  Arca?  Linhof?

No, that way lies madness.  Get thee behind me, Fred Picker!

- --NU0Ex4SbNnrxsi6C

- --NU0Ex4SbNnrxsi6C--

Message from Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu> (Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)