Subject: Re: [Leica] a rose is a rose is a rose (more color v bw)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 10:50:00 -0400

I like the black and white, Johnny.  The rose stands out more.  These
remind me of a slide show that we saw at the Leica Seminar by Elliott
Smith.  He used Kai Power Show and had black and white photographs of
flowers which gradually changed to full color.  There was a sound track of
classical music.  It was beautiful and very effective.

Tina

At 10:28 AM 10/4/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Not my usual schtick at all... but which is better?
>
>     http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4293537785
>
>--
>Johnny Deadman
>
>http://www.pinkheadedbug.com