Subject: Re: [Leica] Made in Portugal
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:57:15 EDT

My first experience with a Portuguese made projector lens was the Colorplan
that was supplied with the 1970's era RT300 Leica projector built for E.
Leitz USA in Rockleigh It came with a 90 mm (2.5?) in a sleeve to fit a Kodak
Carousel.
BTW, anyone know if Leica still sells the sleeves out of parts?

BruceBowman
Killingworth CT

 In a message dated 10/4/00 12:22:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
landrover2a88@cs.com writes:

<< I had a R3 that had the same inscription on it, made by Leitz Portugal.

 leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

 > I came across a Colorplan lens today (a CF version) that had the
inscription, 'Made by Leitz Portugal' on the front ring.
 > As far as I can recall, this is the first time I've ever seen such a
description. Are there any other sightings of such a statement?