Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 - to anyone
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:31:46 -0700

The M6 is fully manual.
It does not read the DX coding on the cassette.
It does not select a shutter speed based on the aperture---you do that.
The serial number should be stamped on the hot shoe on top of the camera.
Remove the battery to disable the metering system, though I don't know why
that should be necessary (what do you mean by "special effects"?)
The shutter sync speed does not automatically set itself when using the
flash---you do that.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.