Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The Great Man
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:46:12 -0400

Yes....the fact that people such as Nixon despised him is probably not the
worst thing that can be said of Trudeau.   For many Canadians such as
myself, Trudeau came to power at about the time that I entered adulthood,
and his passing marks a milestone in my life.

Love him or hate him, he will be missed.

Dan C.