Subject: [Leica] Re: Oly Stylus Epic
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:30:05 -0700

I agree -- Stylus Epic is a remarkable value, and sharp. Were it
quieter, and were there a way to change its default settings, it
would be perfect. As it is, the motors are obtrusively noisy, and
every time it opens, it sets itself to "Flash On".

A U S T I N .

WWW: http://sprezzatura.net -- Every day, an original picture, a
stimulating quote, and remarkable links