Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The Great Man
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:12:29 -0400

Hey Ted!

	I can't believe that I have shaken the hand of the man who took that
picture...wow!  I remember it quite well, it ran on the front pages of many
U.S. newspapers, and it's just one of those shots which for some unknown
reason sticks in my mind.  For better or worse, I believe that one
photograph did more to fix an image of Trudeau in the minds of us
southerners than any other.

	Buzz