Subject: Re: [Leica] visoflex novices
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 15:33:54 -0600

I agree with Marc on this one. As close-up and long lens photography is
something I seldom do, the visoflex makes perfect sense. Minimal expense
compared to investing in a whole new camera system. If I made my living as a
wildlife (anywhere near Kyle) or sports (also anywhere near Kyle)
photography I would use something else more convenient.

John Collier