Subject: Re: [Leica] Corbis and Bill Gates question.
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 21:40:59 -0400

There are other -- very exciting -- models than each photographer running
his/her own agency, and which potentially release photographers from the
tyranny of Gates and the agencies -- but they rely on technological
developments which are just over the horizon. Watch this space. Remember
what happened to the library at Alexandria.
- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com