Subject: [Leica] FS: Bellows II and WinderM4-P
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 22:40:22 -0600

I have been searching for a Hood for the Bellows II for awhile and was
finally able to pick one up for a very reasonable price. This price included
another Bellows II so I am offering my original one up for sale at the price
I paid for it.

Bellows II with adapter 16558 - condition is EX: small nicks and bright
marks, bellows light tight with no repairs - $67US or $100CAN

I think I have decided, in a incredible leap of faith, to order a M Motor so
I will be selling my M Winder M4-P. The M Winders do not always work well,
seems to depend on the camera, so I will offer a months return privilege.

M Winder M4-P, Ex+ cosmetic condition and mint mechanics, just overhauled by
Kindermann Canada last year, very quiet and vibration free - $200US or
$300CAN

John Collier