Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Arsito VL4500 cold light head
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:03:35 -0700

I am very interested in this head.... can you please tell me if the newer
color tubes were used?  Sort of the W54 tubes.....I have  the same head with
older tubes, and was just deciding to have the mods done to update
it......yours would be a lower cost alternative for me....

If you are not sure which tubes are in there, please tell me the s/n and the
configuration of the switches... what do the the switches do?  My head will
not allow me to put 1 or the other tube on independently.... will yours?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net