Subject: [Leica] FS or FT: Leica M5
From: Joong-Chul Lee <lee56702@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:47:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I want to sell or trade my m5 chrome. It is in EX+
condition and 3-lug model. I am asking $1,500 +
shipping. I also consider trading for leica m6
(classic or ttl, above ex+), projector (prefer
latively new model), or Nikon lenses (AF macro, 85mm,
or zoom). If you have any question regarding m5 or
sale condition, please email me off-list. Images of m5
are available on request.

Thanks,
lee