Subject: Re: [Leica] Introducing a Newbie (Yours truly)
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:33:16 -0400

I ran across a couple of types of Ortho film available in 35mm the other
day.  Freestyle (www.freestylesalesco.com) sells Arista ortho film in 100 ft
rolls.  B&H (www.bhphotovideo.com) sells a "Macophot" ortho film in 35mm, 36
exp. rolls.  They also sell Kodalith ortho in 100 ft. rolls.  I have not
tried any of these films.

Mike D