Subject: [Leica] Off to Boston
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:54:06 -0400

Well, friends, I'm off to Boston tonight for the LHSA meet next week.  I
will be driving the now legendary Eric the Red towards New England.  Hope I
get to meet many of you there -- it's always good to have faces to names,
and the most enjoyable moments of LUG membership have ususally been when
meeting luggers in person.

In the meantime, I'm unsubscribing from the list.  Please keep those R8
reliability (both good AND bad) reports coming (send to
'howard.390@osu.edu', subject heading 'R8 reliability survey').

Take care, be good, exercise that shutter release, and please don't tare
each other's hair out (many of you have got so little as it is!!! ;) ;) ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | It's not who you are, it's who they
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | think you know that counts.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |        -- Anonymous namedropper.