Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kenya
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:22:58 +0100

Tina,
I read a couple of nice travel books by an English female cyclist, Josie Dew
('Wind in my Wheels' etc.) who advocated the use of an old fashioned cycling
cape for ladies travelling in remote areas.
The cape covers the whole body, whilst squatting, appearing like a mini tent
to passers by, the fabric being sufficiently rigid not to crumple around
her.

just a thought!

Jem