Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Limited + 50mm/f1.2 M-HEXANON
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:01:56 +0100

A.)     Provocative writing B.D. apologies.
            The lens is certainly biggish, no it doesn't block the
viewfinder, I'm looking at 2 pictures of it as I write, ser. nos. 001 and
002, maybe 56mm in diameter.
            As the limited edition is in chrome (or titanium) then perhaps
they will make a standard black finish version available without limiting
it.

Jem ;-)