Subject: Re: [Leica] Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 23:59:27 +1000

gbicket wrote:

> Good morning LUG,

and much more in the way of good sense.

My humble contribution is to describe how two of my favorite photos were
taken.

One of a Willy Wagtail, made with a 280/2.8 and R8 on a big heavy tripod
with me up a ladder behind it, with remote release, long lens support, ..
all the trimmings. The lens was wide open for ambient light, sharp on the
eyes with the black and white plumage all bokeh, sun dappled eucalypt leaves
behind.  A real techo effort.

The other of my son at 22 months pressing his head against mine, both of us
looking at a Z2X held out with one hand and pointed back at us.  All blurry
from hand shake but with a zap of flash freeze.

Whatever works is just fine.

Regards

Rick Dykstra