Subject: Re: [Leica] Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:22:38 -0400

This reminds me of a study which proved that a major league baseball player
is simply unable to react fast enough to hit a pitched ball, considering
how quickly it takes the ball to arrive at home plate.

And yet, they do hit them.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Steady as she goes there, lad [y])