Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] viso/65elmar
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:31:52 -0400

At 09:56 PM 10/7/2000 +0100, Raimo Korhonen wrote:
>Yeah - but is this difference really demonstrable in practice? I have the
chrome version (of 1963) and it is very, very, very good.

Raimo

The differences were incremental, not fundamental.  I doubt if any of us
could spot a difference in perfomance on a slide or print between the
products of the two versions of this fine lens.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!