Subject: RE: [Leica] 90 f/2 or 75 f/1.4
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:09:58 -0400

And I'd like to throw the Zeiss 85/1.4 Contax lense into the fray too...
 That would be interesting.  My guess is the 75 bokeh would give it away
though...at least compared with the 85/1.4 Contax lense I can see a
distinct difference in wide open shots.  Stopped down, you're probably
right...NFC.

From: 	B. D. Colen

but I defy anyone to successfully pick either
a shot taken with the Summilux 75, a magnificent lens, or the Nikon 85 1.4
AF D, an equally magnificent lens, out of a pile of photos taken with those
two lenses.