Subject: Re: [Leica] Sekonic L-508
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:20:09 +0100

Douglas

Interesting thought.  I usually use the 508 for individual or group shots
and perhaps not usually in the zones that you mention.  I presume you are
referring to the reflected EV which is from +3 to +19.9.  The incident if of
course better at -2 to +19.9 and I use the incident a lot with the Hassy.

What is the Gossen EV range for reflected readings?

Simon