Subject: Re: [Leica] 90/4
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:02:16 -0700

After it has been extended, it requires an approximately 60 degree turn
clockwise to lock the lens in place for the focusing release to function.
If the lens is not fully extended, it will not allow the focusing.

I have used one of these lenses for traveling with great appreciation for
their fit in the ever ready case.   I have obtained very good pictures with
it.

Roland Smith