Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 f/2 or 75 f/1.4
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:23:45 -0800

Lucien,
Well, my skill factor is going to be seriously called in to question this
week, as I've just been asked to do my first professional job in six years.
It's for an actor (luckily a friend) who needs his portraits for
`Spotlight'. It's normally basic stuff, that I've done many times before,
but never properly with a range-finder. I guess it's a lot better to be in a
controlled set-up, rather than on the street.
I'll have to shoot a couple of rolls today to actually just test the lens
and my own ability with it, and I better get to grips with the focusing and
(if any) parallex very quickly.
Anyway, I only have Leica M kit now, so whatever I have is going to have to
do the job.
Did you have sever problems with the 75mm? I notice quite a few Luggers have
and like the lens.
Matt.