Subject: Re: [Leica] When I woke up this morning
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:02:05 -0700

Alastair Firkin wrote:

> more
> than he should chew, I must share my "vision".<<<<<<        and a bunch more:

Hey count me in, great idea!

May I suggest whomever is going to run with this better make contact with leica
ASAP! Simply because this is such a wonderful concept that they should be in
right at the beginning. However, even if they aren't bright enough to realize
the "promotion potential" of this project in relation to the timing of the M
camera we run with it hard and fast.

Take no prisoners,  as the LUG has the photographer potential to create an
extraordinary exhibition from every corner of the planet and society level. And
I mean everyone, as in this case there are no "better than another" shooters,
we are all equal because we all use the Leica and that's the criteria, not
anyone's back ground or photo experience.

And with that the ultimate goal, all are equal we should have a mind blowing
block of photography illustrating the "Family of Man" 2006.

I'm in.

ted