Subject: [Leica] Re: Gossen meters
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:24:48 -0700

I have both meters and the F2 is indeed a great incident meter and flash
meter. The Luna Pro is a great 25 degree reflected meter or occasional
incident meter, with the exact same electronics as the F2. I use both and
don't get mixed-up... :-)

The best meters...

Jim

I have no interest in a flash meter. That would be appropriate for
use with a TRIPOD! I don't even have updated flash sockets on my M3.
I'll go for the smallest lightest quality meter offering incident and
reflected modes. BTW, I have one of the little selenium Pilots, but,
it doesn't seem as linear as the Cds models.

BillLawlor