Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:New to Group
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:19:20 -0400

Laura - I have only one bit of advice: Never sell it!! :-) Should you get
bored with the M4 at some point; should you decide you are a Nikon or Canon
woman; should you give up photography for, God forbid, investment banking,
hang on to what ever Leica equipment you have at that time. Because, some
day, in some way, you will return to Leica, and when you do, you will
wallow in endless regret, bemoaning the day you ever got rid of your old
Leica equipment.

Meanwhile, good luck on the first stage in what will undoubtedly be a most
successful venture into serious photography.

Best wishes,

B. D. Colen/Dr. Blacktape

A Day In Our Life...
...Documentary Photography of American Families
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com