Subject: Re: [Leica] When I woke up this morning
From: watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net (Stanislaw B.A> Stawowy)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:33:14 Lizbona/Warszawa - czas zimowy 0100

Count me on too, if my Zorki  is ok as a camera.
I have here lot of interesting shots to do :-)
Part of Krakow, called Kazimierz was given to Jews in
the times of Inquisition. Still this is a place with different
culture and people than anything you probably can see,
despite Holocaust. Old buildings and people with their
dying, but still clearly visible culture, music and behaviors.
This place is changing - Krakow is a city very popular among
places to visit in your so-called free world. This influences
and will eventually destroy cultural differences between
Jews here and, say, typical American (no offend here)* -
they are slowly losing their world when are given fast
foods, TV and so. I want to capture them before all
this world disappears. How they are born, their childhood
(God! /Yehovah!/ Buddha! don't let them capture me
photographing children! I may go to jail and may be forced
to defend myself using my camera. Contax will be better -
have sharp corners, good for crunching heads. Or Argus???)
their love and these old people on their chairs in last light
of this autumn...

*or typical Vogon. Or someone from Warsaw. Or Vienna
(this is a sad thing) Or Tokyo. All alike.

If someone is offended, please erase this mail. And don't
look at any fading cultures. Go to McDonald, eat some
"happy meat" "born on trees" and imagine you are Stanley.
Or other 'real hero'

PS
Sorry. I have a headache. Typing stupid things.
My doctor says this is because of blue moon.
Back to my Shakespeare and Latakia...

						St.