Subject: [Leica] FOM 2 update
From: Alastair Firkin <AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:24:23 +1100

Dear Friends,

Thank you for the response to our Family of Man 2 project. The more I work
on it the better it sounds. I have started to set up a web site, and with
help, should have forms and more details available from it soon. Please do
not send images to me directly just yet. I would prefer images to be new
ones, taken with the project in mind, rather than older filed images, but of
course this is up to you. I may pick them as older ones if I spot flared
jeans ;-)

I'm happy for you to send URL's of images at any time, as I can simply keep
a list until the web site is finished, so if you can store your own images,
and send me the URL, they can be displayed this way, but remember we will
not be judging images until this time next year -- late October or early
November to give me time to gather the 100 images together for a "christmas"
show of "year one".

Thanks to every one for the response. Please do not forget Brian's idea. I
really did not mean to "muscle-in" on it, and apologise if I've caused
offense. Brian please forgive me. I hope we can work on your generous offer
as well.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] FOM 2 update)