Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of...?
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:38:28 +0100

>> distinctive. And nobody else will take it.<<<<<<<<
>
>Good on you Mike,  at least the PC crew can't diddle that! Or at least I
>don't think they can.
>ted

ted,

watch out! the pc contingent is pretty imaginative and well-versed in
semantic hair-splitting! some sharp-eyed p-c-ite might take offense at the
above moniker, proposing instead something more acceptable to current
'correct' fashion:

the non-gender biased collective of normalcy challenged non-nikon-nor-canon
using photographers.

now, how's that for a mouthful!

guy