Subject: [Leica] exhibit notice
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:24:38 -0700

Hello everyone,

If you find yourself in the Boston area with your hands in your pockets and
nothing to do please consider coming up to Newburyport, to the Firehouse
gallery in Market Square for an exhibit of my work. The show is up until
November 6, with a reception this saturday from 1-4. I know the reception
conflicts with the LHSA meeting but hey, I'm not the master of scheduling.
And anyway, once you discover these images are square format your going to
wonder what the &*@^%$#!@*'s wrong with me posting such a thing on the
Leica list. But to the listless and curious, please come.

Bill Franson

Maybe my next show will be 35mm work. Nah, Holga. ;)