Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod quick release (was Erwin, photographic technique)
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:31:05 -0400

Hi Henning,
    I do use the ARCA stuff for the heavy lenses too so it makes sense for
me but you don't have to go with the B-1 or other ARCA head.  You can add a
light weight clamp to the head of your choice.  Heck you can put it on any
small head.  The RRS clamps are a work of art.... yes they are expensive but
in the world of Leica not that outlandish.  Is it over kill... perhaps but I
find it useful since everything I have works with one system.

Steve