Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man II
From: John Poirier <mj.patterson@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:06:44 -0600

Sounds like a great project. Count me in. I've been thinking about
working on more black and white people photography, so this gives me a
real motive for doing it. It'll give the old IIIf a real workout.

As someone who is fairly PC (although I'm not sure fair and PC go
together in some cases), I had to think about the title.  My conclusion
is that Family of Man II is perfectly acceptable given the context.
Obviously PR associated with the project will have to deal with the
context and with the name issue.

So, as a senile middle-aged fart I agree with Ted.  Full speed ahead and
damn the slings!

Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Family of Man II)
Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Family of Man II)