Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM wimps
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:15:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/00 10:54:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<< As the only female regular contributor to the LUG, let me chime in that I
 consider myself a part of the Family of Man.  "Man" in that context has
 always referred to humankind.  Political correctness only gets in the way
 of communication.  Leica users should stand for clearer communication not
 obfuscation! >>

Okay, then.  Why not just come right out and say you think it should be
"Family of Manley"?  (Sorry, couldn't help myself - the timing seemed
perfect!)

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] FOM wimps)