Subject: Re: [Leica] Gimme a break?
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:29:48 +0100

>... the absolutely, totally, utterly most completely surest way of achieving
>nothing is to do nothing for fear of failing.
>--
>Johnny Deadman

definitely true.

in spite of the objections and cautions posted thus far, should we approach
this project seriously - with all that that implies in the quality of work
produced, the scrupulous editing required, and, should it go that far, the
promotion appropriate for such a project - we may well end up with a
collection of wonderful work by all of those here who wish to participate.
rather than just virtually 'talk' together, we could work together, and
possibly create something interesting.

it would be wonderful if - the project complete - something were to come of
it: a show, a publication, whatever. even if it goes no further than the
list, however, i for one would be pleased to see a sort of 'best of the
lug' on the theme of 'contemporary man,' if only in that i would get to
know you all better by actually seeing what the various members actually
produce.

what could be wrong with that?

guy