Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Printing Habits
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:22:28 -0400

At 09:51 AM 10/14/00 +0200, you wrote:

>If I had to buy a new photo printer now, I'd probably go for the
>excellent Canon BJC-2000 which is a little better than the 870/1270
>competitors (according to CDI), but it is more expensive as, an A4
>printer, it is almost the price of the A3 1270.
>
>Pascal
>NO ARCHIVE

If you are interested in large (13"x19") black and white prints, the old
workhorse Epson 3000 with Jon Cone's Pieziography can't be beat.  Some
people have had problems with the refurbished 3000's but I have two going
strong that have never given me any problems.  They are big, sturdy
printers with huge, economical ink cartridges and they are fairly
inexpensive when you buy the refurbished ones.

Tina