Subject: [Leica] Re: publishing
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:04:56 -0500

> Mike, your essay on portfolios is the most lucid and valuable I've seen
> - - a thought provoking and challenging piece on defining oneself as a
> photographer. Thank you for posting it. If you have not already
> published something similar, you should publish this. It would be
> appreciated by a wide audience.
>
> Jesse

Jesse,
Why, thanks. Actually, there's something similar (but longer and more
completely argued) in the book I'm writing now, which is titled:

_Classic 35mm Photography: a 'Why-To' Manual_

And there will be a whole whale of lot more tasty stuff besides (I think by
the time I'm done, the book will contain everything I know <g>).

- --Mike